Royal Hobart Hospital Cambridge Kitchen
Royal Hobart Hospital Cambridge Kitchen is built from an existing building which has been refurbished with a new building constructed alongside.
The building consists of commercial kitchen, preparation areas, cleaning areas, offices, packing areas and refrigerated rooms.
This project includes:
- Air conditioning for offices, data rooms, store areas, ingredients rooms, vacuum packaging rooms
- Mechanical exhaust to toilets, cleaners room, trolley wash areas, wash ware areas, data rooms
- Compressed air and steam reticulation
- Commercial refrigeration
- Kitchen canopies and exhaust from the commercial kitchen
- All electrical, power and automatic controls for the above