Fairway Rise is an aged care facility on Hobart’s eastern shore.
The project was successfully completed in 2015 and the HVAC consisted of:
- Twenty-two toilet exhaust system to ensuites
- Twenty-two Air conditioning systems to general spaces
- Thirteen general exhaust systems
- Large stainless steel kitchen exhaust canopies
- Four air to air heat exchangers for toilet exhaust heat recovery
- Hydronic heating and cooling systems to panel radiators, the heat source is from two heat pump/chillers
- LPG Reticulation to kitchen appliances and laundry dryers.